Children’s Program Planning Made Easy
Competency: Children’s Services
Sub-Category: Displays and markets materials to be attractive and enjoyable to children, as well as convenient to use
Modern library programming involves incorporating popular trends, research on language and reading acquisitions, as well as developmental milestones, and of course fun! Pulling that off with ease requires solid planning and organization.
In this interactive webinar program, Jill Burket Ragase will give you a variety of tools that you will be able to use to:
· Strategically plan your programming calendar
· Use planning time efficiently for maximum results
· Methods to collect titles and activities for future use
· Methods to transform the sea of titles, themes, and random ideas into a cohesive plan
· Incorporate flexibility in your plans to meet evolving conditions
· Tips and tricks for organizing program and storytime themes, programming supplies, and materials,
· Set up shared documents to decrease workload across staff
Program planning doesn’t have to be time consuming. We’ll discuss strategies for organizing your ideas, work, and materials in a way that maximizes your planning time investment.